Monday, June 27, 2011

Freebies and More Freebies-QP and Hug Template

Greetings!
Here are TWO more freebies for you guys!!!! The first is  a Quick Page I made from Pink's (Pink's Poetic Scraps) portion of the blog train "My Secret Garden." The blog train came a little while ago and she did such a nice job on her portion of it, I couldn't resist making something!
You can snag it Here
The second freebie is a warm, fuzzy, cute, Hug Template I put together myself. There are both PNG and PSD files included in the download and it's CU! If you download, make sure you pass it along, and send a hug to one of your scrapping buddies or a friend! Happy Scrapping!
 You can snag it Here

2 comments:

Pink said...

Aww now thats a cute hug! Adorable hunni, thanks for sharing him!!

Cindy said...

This little guy is absolutely adorable!!! Thank you so much for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...