Saturday, October 3, 2009

Greetings Gift and Anouncement

Greetings, Gift, and Announcement,
I am now creating Customized Scrapbooking Quick Pages and Sets of pages with a theme for the general public. If you need something for a Special Occasion, or just to keep your most precious memories in a customized quick page, Please contact me at the following email address: Oh2bsailing@cox.net

To celebrate getting my computer being back online finally (after what seemed like forever without it) I am offering a digital scrapbooking freebie. It's CU (commercial use) with no restrictions, so click on the link below the preview to snag it while you can.

http://www.4shared.com/file/137367234/3371713d/2_hearts_.html

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 16 post on Oct. 04, 2009. Thanks again.

Linda V's Digital Scrapbooking said...

Thank you for sharing you great work with others. Have a great day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...