Sunday, November 8, 2009

100 Days of School 2009 QP1

Greetings,
Here is a digital scrapbooking feebie for you all. It was made from the kit from Shel Belle A hundred Days of School 2009. It has fun colors in it, and if you have an elementary schooler, or a picture of your child with a back pack on, or doing their homework, this is for you! The download from 4shared should be 12 x 12. Click on the link below the preview to download, and I'll be back tomorrow with another freebie. Again, thank you for all the wonderful comment you have left, I love reading them, and when I am having a bad day, they cheer me up.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 08 Nov [LA 04:00pm, NY 07:00pm] - 09 Nov [UK 12:00am, OZ 11:00am] ).

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 7 post on Nov. 09, 2009. Thanks again.

Brooke said...

I always love your QP's! Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...