Monday, February 8, 2010

Lovie QP

Greetings,
Shel Belle came out with a beautiful kit entitled "Love Ya" It's full of ribbons, hearts and wonderful, rich, pastel colors. She is giving it away in parts, and part one is now available on her blog, so make sure you go snag it here.  So you know what that means right? I have another digital scrapbooking freebie for you. It's a quick page entitled "My Lovie."  That's what I use to call my oldest son when he was little, he is older now, but this qp was inspired by that memory.
Click here to snag it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 11 post on Feb. 09, 2010. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

the dimensions on this qp do not match the title of it being 12 by 12. it's more like 4 x 4. Just thought you might like to know.

TY .. it's very cute.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...