Monday, November 15, 2010

Cute QP Thanksgiving Freebies-Snag em NOW!

Greetings,
I am just in rare form today!!! BEAUTIFUL DAY here in the Eastern U.S.!!!  So you guys lucked out, because I made two adorable digital scrapbooking  quick page freebies for you all to enjoy. Say that three times fast!!! Of course, I had adorable material to work with from the start, which came from Pink's portion of the Blog train "A Little Goes a Long Way." If you have not stopped by her blog to snag her portion of it, check it out here You'll be happy you did! :) Also, I plan on making qp's from the two other blog trains that just came out, so check back here this week more freebies! :) I even wrapped these in seperate packages so you can download one, and/or both. :)

Snag Here
and/or Here

HAPPY SCRAPPING!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...