Thursday, December 23, 2010

The Christmas Spirit

Greetings!
Is any one else having trouble getting into the Christmas Spirit this year??? Just seems like Christmas popped up way too fast, and I didn't have time to get ready for it or something. Well, with it being just one day away, and all the kids excited to see what Santa left them, I guess I better get motivated and fast!!! Here's a little something to motiviate all my scrapping buddies out there. It's a digiatal scrapbooking freebie from the my own Christmas kit, entitled "The Magic of Christmas." Enjoy this quick page as a gesture of good will and peace this holiday season. The kit can be found at both of my shops: Wilma4ever and Crafty Scraps

You can snag this Free Quick Page  page here

1 comment:

MonkingsMusings said...

Thank you. Merry Christmas!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...