Saturday, February 12, 2011

"Heart to Heart" Mini Kit and Quick Page Freebies

Greetings!
Before I get started with giving away all the freebies I have for you today, I would like to say thank you to all of you for your kind and awesome comments on 4shared! 

Yes, yes, I know it's Valentines Day Monday. So here are a couple of Digital Scrap booking Freebies for you guys. First, is a Quick Page I made from my kit "Heart to Heart." Which you can find at Wilma4ever. In celebration of Valentines Day there is a huge, 50% off sale.
You can snag it Here

Second, is a little "Heart to Heart" Mini Kit Sampler. It has Four Papers and 15 Elements so you all can create your own neat layout to save the pictures of those you love this Valentines Day.                     

You can snag it Here
 
Finally, here is a quick page that Julie from Julie's Creations, made earlier this month. She did an awesome job, and I love being friends with her and having her on my CT Team. Thanks so much Julie! You can snag it from her blog Here! :)


Wishing all of you lots of love this Valentines Day and Happy Scrapping always! :)



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello people!!!!))))XlurewXa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...