Monday, December 19, 2011

Sleigh Ride Freebie

Greetings!
I know my summer blog background doesn't really give one the feeling of winter, so rather than change it and undo all my hard work, I added snow! LOL! Here is a freebie made from Pink's portion of the blog train Sleigh Ride. I am sorry for the delay in posting this for all of you who have traveled over from here from Pink's blog or Craft Crave, but I'm sure you understand how crazy life can be this time of the year. Check back soon, because I have some cute felty, puffy snowmen to post. One more thing, thank you again to all the people who left such encouraging and awesome comments on 4 shared. I really truly appreciate it and I love reading them!  Bye for now and Happy Scrapping!
You can download it HERE

3 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Dec. 20, 2011. Thanks again.

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Love it! Thank you so much.:)

Reba said...

Thank you

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...