Friday, May 18, 2012

Flowery Freebie Alert

Greetings!
What a great way to end the week! This is such a beautiful kit with lovely flowers and the kit is called...you guessed it "IN BLOOM" from Pink! If there was ever a kit that made me wish I had a girl, this would be it. I'll have to start thinking of my scrapping buddies that have girls. Snag it while you can, and GO NOW to visit Pink's blog, if you have not been there yet. You can pick up some more freebies because she is an awesome designer, as well as a gifted artist and poet.


You can snag this QP: HERE
Happy Scrapping! Enjoy the Sun!

1 comment:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 1 post on May. 19, 2012. Thanks again.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...