Friday, August 17, 2012

Two Freebies and MORE on the way

Greetings!
      Man, did I have fun recently, playing around with Pink's portion of the brand new Blog Train "Baking a Rainbow." I made a quick page from it but also made some more goodies I will post tomorrow.  As you will see,  I really liked the colors and style of "Under the Big Top" so I made another Quick page for that blog train too. You can snag one or both of these by clicking on the link under the previews.
      One last note...as our oldest son is now learning how to drive, and his parents are taking deep, calming, breaths while riding with him...I will depart by leaving you all with a quote that seems appropriate for the occasion. 
                "A ship in harbor is safe....but that's not what ships are for"

Snaggable HERE
Snaggable HERE
 



 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...