Saturday, September 29, 2012

5 Page Brag Book Freebie

Greetings!!
So glad to be able to post some freebies for you guys again. Along with spending some time helping out in Middle School I've also been enjoying the beautiful fall weather and soaking up the sunshine.

 I've created a 5 page brag book freebie for you all to enjoy from the Progressive Blog Challenge that Pink participated along with other designers at Wilma4ever scrapping site. Very awesome kits fittingly entitled Summer's End. If you visit soon, the kits should still be available so hop on over there soon. :) To download the whole set, just click on the link below the preview. Please let me know if you find a link that doesn't work so I can fix it. Also, thanks so much for some of the comments you all have left me both on my blog and 4 shared. Feel free to poke around and look in my other folders if you are a freebie collector. Oh yeah...
Happy Scrapping! :)

Snagable HERE









No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...