Monday, April 22, 2013

April Showers Freebie

Greetings!
      Hi again to all you freebie hunters out there! Since it's been raining here for the last couple of days, and it is still April, thought I'd share a quick page I made from Pink's recent blog train posts April Showers. It's a cute kit so if you have a chance stop over and pick it up. She has a lot of great scripts and awesome freebies on her blog.
      BTW: Thanks for putting up with condition of my blog lately. Believe it or not I've tried and tried to get the background to show up and for some reason it just won't! If any one out there has any advice, I'd love to hear it!
      As always, click on the link below the preview and Happy Scrapping!!!
                                           You can snag it Here:




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...