Thursday, December 31, 2009

It's almost a New Year

Greetings,
Happy New Year to all of you. Hope your year has been peaceful and happy. I originally made this digital scrapbooking freebie for Christmas, but now that I look at it, I think it could be used for New Years as well. I made from one of Pink's Christmas kits available on her blog at http://ladydspinkpalace.blogspot.com/ so go check it out. Don't forget to check back tomorrow for an important announcement. Click on the link below the preview to download. Happy Scrapping.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 31 Dec [LA 04:00pm, NY 07:00pm] - 01 Jan [UK 12:00am, OZ 11:00am] ).

Anonymous said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 9 post on Jan. 01, 2010. Thanks again.

Pink said...

Hey hunni

Just letting you know I have posted a link on my blog. Sorry for the delays with it.
Happy New Year!
Hugs
Pink xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...