Monday, January 11, 2010

Free QP, Layout and New Frosty Kit

Greetings,
Shel Belle has a brand new kit out that is absolutely beautiful. It is called Frosty and filled with soft blues and silvers and it is wonderful to use to scrap all those snow pictures. Below is the layout I did, a preview of the kit, and yep, another digital scrapbook freebie for you all. Hop on over to Shel Belles blog by clicking here http://shelbellescraps.blogspot.com/ to pick up the kit. Click on the link below the preview to snag the quick page.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 7 post on Jan. 12, 2010. Thanks again.

Julie's Creations said...

Wow I love the LO (layout) you did of your boys Bethie its fab, way to go girl!
Alo thanks for the fantastic freebie hugs Julie X from your little dude X

Pepley said...

Thank you for the freebies!!

Anonymous said...

good one! i just added up lots of some other new emo backgrounds in my blog
http://www.emo-backgrounds.info

Anonymous said...

I really like when people are expressing their opinion and thought. So I like the way you are writing

Anonymous said...

I am reading this article second time today, you have to be more careful with content leakers. If I will fount it again I will send you a link

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...