Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Greetings,
Thank you for being patient while I give my blog a makover. Here are three more digital scrapbooking freebies for you all made from Pinks wonderful kit "Boy oh Boy." Just perfect for scrapping all those boy pictures. You can check out her site and snag the kit here
Here is a PREVIEW of all three pages I made using her kit, the pages are 12x12 on 4shared and you can snag each one, or only the ones you want. Snag page 1 here
Snag page 2 here
Snag page 3 here
Enjoy!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

Julie's Creations said...

Wow fab I love the 3 QP freebies thanks so much.

MonkingsMusings said...

Thank you.

Mags said...

What great QPs!! Thanks so much!
:) Mags
magsgraphics.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the two quick pages. They are perfect for a project I hope to get around to someday.
KLB

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...