Thursday, September 1, 2011

Summer at the Shore Freebie

Greetings!
Thought I would make a post to show off this cute summery beach page. It's made from Pink's ADORABLE beachy portion of the blog train "Summer at the Shore." For all you formal scrapbookers out there, I apologize in advance for not having a formal preview. My external hard drive crashed, I ended up getting a new computer, and to make a long story short, it's taken me this long to recover!!! I have not had a chance yet to create another preview template. To download the JPG version of this cute page, right click on it, and choose "Save target as." Remember though, the picture slot will not be clear. You can also grab it from Pink's blog here! or snag the PNG version  from 4shared here. :) Happy Scrapping!

PS. Personsal Use Only. :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...