Sunday, September 25, 2011

Witching Season Quick Page Freebie

Greetings!
Yep, yet another post for this month...like don't fall over!!! I want to thank you all sooooooooo
much for the comments you have left for me on my blog and 4shared. They make my day and they were all so nice. It's so cool to see all the continents and countries that are represented when you folks visit my blog. :) Thanks again!!! :) Here is today's freebie, again from Pink's adorable portion of the Witching Blog Train. If you have a chance snag it. :) Come back for some more commercial freebies. I made some bows and some more fall goodies I plan on posting. Until then, Happy Scrapping!

You can snag it HERE


1 comment:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Sep. 25, 2011. Thanks again.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...