Thursday, June 4, 2009

"My Favorite Guy" and "For the Birds" QP's

Greetings,
For all you scrappers out there, I have a some digital scrapbooking freebies for you today! The first one I just made today from the DTS June Blog Train "My Favorite Guy." I put it together so it would be a good lay- out for either a Fathers Day picture or just a "Dude" picture. The second, is older but with brighter, happier colors, from the Faith Sisters blog train and mega kit "For the Birds." It's been so nice outside here and so sweet to listen to the birds chirping away, I decided to include it too. Click on the link below to download either or both! They are both in PNG format, as well as the rest of I reloaded all my QP's so they are in PNG format. Enjoy!

http://www.4shared.com/file/109781565/e3347c7e/my_favorite_guy_2rf.html

http://www.4shared.com/file/109787065/c094e149/for_the_birds_1fr.html

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Quick Page(s) post on Jun. 04, 2009. Thanks again.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...