Friday, June 19, 2009

"Daddy and Me" QP 4

Greetings,

In celebration of Fathers Day, I've continued my "Daddy and Me"
digital freebie QP series. It is using the "Daddy and Me" Collaboration Kit.
I can't say enough about what a positive influence my husband has been on our children and what a great dad he is, even if it's just providing a super role model, including reading in front of our two Learning Disabled children to get them into books!

Below is a picture of how I used the QP from this kit! I can't thank the designers enough for all their creations for this wonderful kit and to "Pay it Forward" so to speak, I am giving away this QP as a freebie! Happy Fathers Day and be sure to check back tomorrow for another page in this series. Oh yeah, and click on the link to below the QP to download from 4shared. Please leave a comment, if it's in your heart to do so.






http://www.4shared.com/file/112968224/c38f5b96/daddy_and_me_4r.html


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 19 Jun [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 20 Jun [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...