Friday, June 12, 2009

Thank you and "Happy Accident" QP

Greetings,

First, I want to thank you all for your thoughtful comments on 4shared. I really do appreciate them, and it makes me feel good when I can help someone out.

Now for the good stuff! Yep, another digital scrapbooking freebie!:) It's a QP from the kit "Happy Accident," so be sure to check out the preview for the designer. I love going back through the stuff I've downloaded and finding a kit that I didn't get a chance to use, then making something with it. It's like finding a brand new kit I've never seen before! Speaking of brand new kits, Shel Belle has a new freebie kit called "Summer Sun" so head on over to her blog to check it out:

http://shelbellescraps.blogspot.com/

Enjoy the QP and click on the link below to download. Please be aware that 4shared takes a while to load the page at times, so please be patient.



http://www.4shared.com/file/111446897/a38c7b21/happy_accident_1r.html

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 12 Jun [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 13 Jun [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

cjpeterson38 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...