Saturday, July 28, 2012

CU and PU Freebie

Greetings!
I am finally getting happier with my blog...still need to finish up but it took me far longer than I thought it would. For right now I wanted to get my freebies posted!
I have a freebie I made from Pink's latest kit "Adventures in Outer Space" It's a freebie so go snag it!
 Snaggable HERE
Also have a CU Freebie. I made a layered tag for all you designers to use out there. Hope you guys like it! I have included both the layered PSD file and the PNG file. Thank you to Shadow House for the textured paper. Enjoy and HS!

Snaggable HERE

PLEASE LET ME KNOW if the links are not working correctly. 4shared wasn't playing nice earlier today! :(

4 comments:

Charlotte said...

Hi! I've just found your site, and I love all your free quickpages. However, when I link to 4shared, I see lots of beautiful pages available. But when I download them, I only get 480x480 size previews. Does this mean the freebies are no longer available? Or is there a problem with the files?
Thanks for your great work!

Rosemary said...

Thank you so much for the adorable QP. I appreciate your sharing!

BlueCat said...

Thank you very much. You have beautiful things in your blog.

R said...

Thank you for the qp and the tag :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...