Monday, July 23, 2012

To My Friends

Greetings!
Will have a freebie for you all a little later. In the mean time, I wanted to let  EVERYONE know, that I am FIXING all the links that don't work. I've been working so hard to figure out what is going on because I always test the links before I log out, and they always work. If you all can give me any insight I would love it.  Please keep checking back because I'm in the process (as I write this) of uploading ALL my freebies to Sugar Sync to give you all a second link.

Also, I wanted to let you all know that I read and reread every comment left on mt blog. Thank you to Monkeytoes and especially Maggie for an especially endearing comment that just made me sooo happy. If you left a comment with a suggestion, I just want to say Thanks. I love suggestions and have gone back to change, edit, redo, and fix links for many posts.






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...