Saturday, July 21, 2012

Muted Jewel QP Freebie

Greetings!

It's been raining here non stop since yesterday...so I figured this would be a good time to post a freebie. Here is a QP from....(drum roll please) the magnificent Pink! It was made out of the her portion from the recent blog train Muted Jewel! Awesome kit! Hope you guys like it, and please let me know let me know if the link is not working. Some time soon I plan to switch to Sugar Sync which is an automatic download and you don't have to sign in to sang your freebie. T A hear felt Thank You to those of you who have left comments on 4shared. I read them all and they made my week! Even with the rain. Happy Scrapping!

Snag it HERE

4 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 1 post on Jul. 22, 2012. Thanks again.

Rosemary said...

Thank you so much for this beautiful QP! It is wonderfully done with all the many colors and the unusual shapes! Can't wait to use it!

Rosemary said...

As I cannot seen to post a comment on the Outer Space kit on that site I would like to do it here. The kit is adorable, fun and funny - thank you so much for sharing!

R said...

Thank you for sharing this QP. :)
I like the way you combined the papers and the elements. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...