Friday, July 17, 2009

Family Memories

Greetings,

Soooo sorry I did not do a post yesterday, I make no excuses for myself, except that I was enjoying my family so much I didn't want to pull myself away from them to get on the computer.

So... speaking of family, I hope you like these digital scrapbooking freebies. Some of you may have the first two pages already, as they are already uploaded on 4shared. However, I added a third page so it's a "Family Memories" little mini-set. The kit is by "Digi Designs by Nicole," and "Gettin Scrappy with Britt." Hope you enjoy. Click the link below to download quick page three, when you get to 4shared, you can download page one and two as well.


Oh yeah, thank you for all the wonderful comments you have left on 4shared, they make my day!

http://www.4shared.com/file/119036549/e31c6b59/family_memories_3r.html

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 7 post on Jul. 18, 2009. Thanks again.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...