Sunday, July 5, 2009

Those Summer Nights QP 2

Greetings,

I really enjoyed working with this portion of the kit of the STS Collaboration kit "Those Summer Nights" by Shel Belle, so go jump to her blog to pick up her portion of the kit and see some of the wonderful layouts the CT created with it. Here is the link: http://shelbellescraps.blogspot.com/ I made another quick page to share. Click on the link below to download.


http://www.4shared.com/file/116212348/deb432a8/bb_those_summer_nights_qp_2r.html

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Quick Page(s) post on Jul. 07, 2009. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 13 post on Jul. 30, 2009. Thanks again.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...