Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Summer Camp Kit Freebie

Greetings,
I loved designing my portion of the Summer Camp kit. I hope you enjoy using it as well. If you have any feedback, I would love it if you would leave me a comment. Enjoy this digital scrapbooking freebie, and don't forget to visit all of the other blogs listed below to get the rest of this beautiful kit. You can download my portion here: http://www.4shared.com/file/121546697/ecc1826d/BB_SC_Kit.html

Here is the rest of the blog train. You are at Scrap Attack. Enjoy!
Nibbles Skribbles
Always Be Neighbors Designs
Elegantly Funky Designs
Scrappin' Serenity
Scraps by Andrea
Ginger's House
Seal Scraps
Saphira's World Scrapdesign
Scrap Attack
Let Me Scrapbook!
Shel Belle Scraps
Scrapping Rainbow
Noelle's Little Corner in Scrap Land
Strawbeary Designs
Nita's Things
Mommy Me Time Scrapper
JW Digi-Scraps
3s_enough
Flower Scraps
The Scrappy Kat
Tonisha's Playground
Digital Scrap Fun
Digi-designs by Nicole
Rants N Random Ramblings
Designs By Mel
Samantha Scraps
A valóság tükre
Serenity Scrapping
Scrap in a Can
Stuff to Scrap
My Digaddiction
Mad genius Designs
A Whittle Whimsy

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 29 Jul [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 30 Jul [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Anonymous said...

Hey hun, I think you are early on the blog train. Everyone else should have theirs up on the 1st.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 13 post on Jul. 30, 2009. Thanks again.

Pattycakes said...

Thank you so much!! :)

mellybean4000 said...

So cute, thanks for sharing!!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the Freebie -LianeZ

Sharon Kay said...

Thank you very much!

Maurine Stettler said...

You did a great job on your kit - thanks for being part of the train!

Tofu said...

Thanks! Can't wait to do my camp pictures now!

cindiaskew said...

love trains, this kit is fun, a must have. love it. can't wait to play with it. tyfs

Michele said...

Love the papers! Thank you!

Julie's Creations said...

You have won an award from me on my blog if you would like to come over and get it...
http://juliescreations1.blogspot.com/
Congrats...

* Lee said...

Thank you SO MUCH for your AWESOME contribution! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...