Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Those Summer Nights QP 3

Greetings,

The digital scrapbooking freebies just keep on a coming! The QP below is from the kit "Those Summer Nights." I really enjoyed working with the portion of it from Shel Belle and wanted to share this last QP. If you haven't visit her blog to pick it up, you can snag it here:
http://shelbellescraps.blogspot.com/

I'm sure I'll be sharing more freebies, especially since this is a relatively calm time, being that it is summer and all, no homework and my kids are just kind of hanging out with friends and chilling out. Also, I joined the blogtrain at STS (Stuff To Scrap) and so many talented designers are putting together a wonderful kit for you all to download called "Summer Camp" so stay tuned for more information.

So enjoy, and as always, click on the link to download.

http://www.4shared.com/file/116787389/6f054ec2/bb-those_summer_nights_3r.html

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Quick Page(s) post on Jul. 10, 2009. Thanks again.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...